He comes to cleanse and heal.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Cleanse my hear o Lord.. David said to God almighty. Purify my life and all I have. This is what we all need to day and will need in the future. A fresh clean start before Jesus and a new begining too, not just for today but for those years to come.

To be a blessing to all.
To help those in need.
To live like Jesus lived.
To do what He did.
To speak like He spoke.
To tell the truth about heaven.
At the end of our life.
Live eternally with Him.
Who loved me and cared for me.

Putting behind my past and looking forward to live in holiness and with a pure heart. Pressing into the goal Jesus has shown, I will be with you always.

Fear not, for I am with you. Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strenghten you, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous hand.
Isa. 41.10

Once we have given all we have to Jesus, then, cleansing shall come, healing shall come, blessings shall fall in our life and we shall be full of happiness and joy knowing where we came from and where we are going.

The mighty hand of God shall be revealed to all of us when we get sick and by His power and mercy we are healed by the stripes of His body. Great wonders and deeds comes to all of us who love the Lord with all our heart, mind and soul.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
That is one reason we should be on our knees in prayer and asking Jesus to deliver us from satans tricks to our spiritual life. He will discourage you and tell your past sins and make you feel down and out. Just call on the Lord and cast him out of your life, in the name of the Lord Jesus...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Run to the arms of Jesus. He is the giver of all good gifts and from His hands cometh blessings upon blessings to those who seek His face on a daily basis. Praising and adoring His holy name. Then sings my soul, My Savior God to Thee. How great Thou art. Yes, Thou art great, And full of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
He is looking over us with love and care. He knows what we are going through and He wants to bless, help and heal everyone who is going through a hard time. Merciful and kind. Heavenly Father. Has no pleasure to see. Children suffering. His looking out for us. In love and kind heart. He never...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Like many of us, the redeemed of the Lord I grew up attending church services and healing sermons that touched our heart. But I was not saved and I was not on my way to heaven. My parents could not do the saving nor they can take me to glory with them. It is so personal to believe, to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are standing on holy ground and I know that there are angels all around, let us praise Jesus Christ, yes, we are standing in His presence on holy ground. Our eternal home in glory will be a city that will stand forever and ever, and that angels will be all around singing praises to God...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom