Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Once we have entered into the holy presence of Jesus, joy, peace, happiness shall come to all of us.

In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy and peace.
Psalm 16.11

Peace and joy in our life will be temporary until men has learned love just as Jesus loved us and to have a compassionate heart for the lost souls we see in the streets of our cities and towns where we live. So, let us all find out how to fill our hearts with songs of praise to God almighty.

A. Choose to believe in Gods wonderful promises given to all of us.
B. Let us all keep our eyes on Jesus to be delivered from sin and evil.
C. Stand on Gods word and never ever doubt the truth that is in it.

You, o Lord have turned my mourning into dancing, You have peeled off my sackloth and clothe me with joy.
Psalm 30.11

Once we have entered into the holy presence of Jesus, joy, peace, happiness shall come to all of us.

Psalm 16.11

Peace and joy in our life will be temporary until men has learned love just as Jesus loved us and to have a compassionate heart for the lost souls we see in the streets of our cities and towns where we live. So, let us all find out how to fill our hearts with songs of praise to God almighty.

You, o Lord have turned my mourning into dancing, You have peeled off my sackloth and clothe me with joy.
Psalm 30.11
Those who love Jesus more than anything else in this world will find out that the joy in life is found only in Him and no one will be able to take away from us. The redeemed will worship for ages to come because all His promises are true.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Psalm 16.11

Psalm 30.11
Our dear Lord clearly said to all of us. In Me, ye shall find peace. Let us all seek the Lord, calling on Him, day and night He will hear our cries of help and answer our prayers.

Similar Requests

• Article
This is a heavenly gift coming down from heaven. Joy that overflows our soul because Jesus lives in our heart and His joy comes out to our eyes, ears and mouth. Smile so others will smile along with you. Only Jesus can give us this wonderful gift of a satisfied confidence in Him. He will...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A wonderful choir of God is made us of many voices, it could be yours and others who come to church to join is in praise and adoration to God almighty. It is just like in heaven above, all angels, cherubims and zeraphims along with all the prophets of old and the saints who have gone up before...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Let every single pore in our body absorb the light of God shining all over the place so we will see and feel His presence in our heart and life. Swim into the joy of heaven coming down to all of us who seek His face and start glorifying His holy name. Cast away all dark ideas and thoughts that...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I think we will never understand Gods great power and mercy toward human beings, the One who is worthy of all praise, honor and glory. Let us all call on the Lord to understand this. Holy Spirit come flow through me, and make my life what it ought to be, Holy Spirit come flow through all of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And I know there are angels all around, let us all praise Jesus Christ, we are for sure are standing on holy ground. To God be the glory for the anointing of His holy presence in our life. In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy. Hallujah, we love You today. We shall forever...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom