Having vert difficult morning and it's just after ###:### a.m. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymous7367

Humble Servant of All
Having a very difficult morning and it's just after 7:00 a.m. I am severely depressed, crying, trying so hard to find income to pay bills. My husband's wages will be garnished if our taxes aren't paid by the 10th. When that happens I will be forced to leave my home and divorced. I am doing all I can to find work that won't jeopardize my disability. I've been trying for three years. There are other stumbling blocks I have prayed to be removed but God always says NO. I feel like God wants me to be constantly stressed out. All my energy is spent trying to keep a roof over our heads, food on the table, and the bills paid. We don't live lavishly. Why won't God open some doors. I am paying for other people's actions and tired of it.
 
Have faith. I understand what you must be going through but never stop believing. Miracles are possible. Will keep you in my prayers.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus it's just one thing after another. Now car acting up and I was told it has something to do with the transmission. Please let the car at least get us from Point A to Point B until we can afford to get it fixed, and let my husband take this seriously and try to fix it himself. (He wasn't...
Replies
8
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,215
Messages
16,797,216
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom