Having alot of tiredness dizziness after applying ointment

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Having a lot of tiredness, dizziness after applying ointment dr gave me and have very painful inflammation on hands, joints and very much need to function and have energy and strength. Please my Messiah heal me and cancel all assignments and confusing dreams. Lord bless us all here. Praising Him. Amen
 
If prayed for your full healing in Jesus name Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###. After applying for job after job in South ### I was not getting hired so I stayed in ### with my addicted boyfriend whom I left living in ### for thinking I could change him. It's been five years of no change. He's not a bad person never stole from me it's just he loves ### where...
Replies
8
Views
207
After applying for job after job in South Florida I was not getting hired so I stayed in NYC with my addicted boyfriend whom I left living in Florida for thinking I could change him. It's been five years of no change. He's not a bad person never stole from me it's just he loves NYC where his...
Replies
8
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,364
Messages
16,810,184
Members
650,756
Latest member
Halieriernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom