Have You Kept The Faith In The Times Of Need Saints Of God

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Saints of God have you kept the faith the in times of adversity or did you crumble at the first signs of bleakness. In the bible we have many examples of people who overcome their situations in life. Today i would like to talk about of one of my favorite examples of faith in the story of Naomi and Ruth. These two women stayed the course even when things started to look bleak. We have to watch what way we say and think because doubt can start to erode our faith in God. Noami started to say bad things about her life because she lost her husband and 2 sons, and she got bitter about her life she had to sell her husband land and finally she wanted to change her name from Noami to Mara because she felt the lord made her life bitter. The reason i thought about this topic about faith is that when we lose faith in God we start to lose our mind and we want to be alone and that's when the devil starts to attack us because we have nobody to support with our lives and reason our thought life. That's when life can be dangerous for us and others, that's when people do drastic things in life steal,kill,scheme,drugs,alcohol or commit suicide just some examples in life that can happen to us if we let out faith slip from trusting God and turn away from him . But in this story i am so glad
default_decision.gif
our lord and savior did not let Noami kick Ruth out of her life, for God knew he had a plan for them even though Noami did not see it yet. When we stay loyal and faithful to god he can do all things for us. he gives us favor with people here on earth to help us out in our situations in life have you had situations in life that people came out no where to give you aid or assistance when you needed it most, that was god working on our behalf. Ruth did not leave Noami her husband mother she was young and and could start her life over but she stayed with her when Noami wanted her to go. Ruth gave up everything to stay with her country hers gods to be with Naomi and her God and to go to a strange land she did not about. But saints of God that what faith is all about we don't know where it will lead us but if it is God leading us everything will be alright for our good for those who trust and love the lord. Ruth work in the fields of her eventual husband Boaz because of her faith to her mother-in-law and God. God favor started to show Noami that the lord is steal in control and providing for her through Ruth gathering food to eat. Ruth had a good report with Men in her city so Boaz allowed her to gather grains in his field because he heard about her life and how faithful she was to Naomi. when stay faithful to god saints his favor in your life make men do things for your life u cant imagine. So what i am saying today faith will make you safe and secure in gods hand. faith will make you change your doubts in life to confidence and assurance God will take care of you even when the sour things in life leave a bad taste in your mouth,
default_decision.gif
faith in God can change the bad to good, the poor to wealthy, the sick to healthy and the unmarried to married just a few examples in life what faith in God can do for us if we hold on to our faith it changes things. Ruth faith in Noami's God change her life for the good when she got married. And her husband Boaz became a redeemer in 2 ways (1) he married Ruth and preserved the name of Elimelech, Noami's deceased husband and the first bornson of Boaz and ruth was considered a son of Elimelech line (2) Boaz redeemed the family land that Naomi had sold and restored it to Elimelech's line Boaz is a OT type of Jesus Christ whom likewise redeems the believer in two ways (1) christ has purchase us by his own blood and therby keeps our lives and names from perishing in sin(jonh3:16 and 1Peter1:18-19) and (2) he include us as the redeemed in his eternal inheritance in the new heaven and earth. In conclusion saints of god dont leave your fiath to early in the game play all 4 quarters of the game and even overtime to get the results god has waiting for you in life your faith will make you whole again Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
When Nancy woke up the Sun was shining in her room so she went to the window and pushed it open. As she did so, a light breeze rushed in and ruffled her hair. She closed the window, sat on her bed, and just as she was about to get ready to take a shower her phone beeped. She checked the text and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Zechariah 9–12 , Revelation 20 Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him. - James 1:12 Twelve-year-old Lee Adianez Rodriguez-Espada was worried...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is the deepest desire of all saints of God who came this morning to church to honor, to praise and glorify the Lord. His holy presence was so real and sick people were healed, those possesed by satan were delivered and we all started to praise and honor the Lord for the wonderful things...
Replies
Views
  • Article
One day while Jane was in her room she got a text from Mary asking her for the funds she had loan her. Jane replied reminding Mary of her promise, that when she had the funds she would repay her. Now a few days before Jane got the text from Mary, she had helped a friend who was in dire need, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God. —Ruth 1:16 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... This beautiful statement of loyalty...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom