Have you invested today?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Have you invested today? Invest in God and watch how big yourreturn will be!!!!!

Similar Requests

Hi there I hope everyone is doing well today or tonight when you are reading this. I have a request, that the Lord would increase my finances and give way to a financial breakthrough to come into my life experience now even as I type this. I ask that you would pray that the lord would intercede...
Replies
Views
I'm reminded that Jesus said to not trust the world or invest in it. I have seen dishonesty and deceit even with my employer. It's disheartening with people who I thought would be honourable. I ask for prayer for those people who should be walking an honourable path and have chosen to be dishonest.
Replies
Views
  • Article
Then Jesus stopped the crowd and wouldn't let anyone go with him [to Jairus' house] except Peter, James, and John (the brother of James). —Mark 5:37 NLT Key Thought Jesus worked to grow people at all different levels of relationship and maturity. He invested especially in three apostles who...
Replies
Views
Lord watch over us today. See that we have no issues today with our travel. That we are picked up on time, have no issues with documentation and boarding. Please help that the line we wait in is not long and that I have the energy to go through the line and procedures. Lord watch over our...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom