Have Lost Hope...can't Do This Any More = (

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelCali

Beloved of All
Please pray for me Prayer Warriors. God I have no strength left and I can't see any hope any longer. I do not take for granted all the positive blessings in my life but the depression, anorexia, and PTSD is consuming me. I have lost the will and drive to fight it any longer. God please YOU know what is going on. Please open this impossible door because nothing is impossible for YOU. Please forgive me for my waivering faith. I am so very tired. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning Family, it’s after 4am on Oct 1 in my location. I thank you Lord for another day. Last night I didn’t sleep well at all worrying about back rent bill payments and my future. I ask in Jesus name for prayers. I’m not sitting back and waiting for things to happen but I sure am...
Replies
7
Views
294
Lord, this is my only chance please can you send someone to help me! I have been debated by my ### again, and he has disproved my beliefs, I love you so much Lord. Why has today been so hard! Please! I feel hopeless! It's ###am and I don't want to sleep. I am really upset! I don't know how much...
Replies
9
Views
103
I am trying to stay optimistic but it’s been very hard at the moment. I even prayed and prayed for everything to be fine. I started bleeding on Saturday. I went to the ER only to find out I had a subchorionic hemorrhage, but at the time the baby was there and there was a healthy heartbeat, but...
Replies
8
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,070
Messages
16,806,992
Members
650,518
Latest member
Twainordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom