Have been under stress. Need God's peace and comfort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am under stress for someone who wants to mess me up with accusation of sexual harassment when in actual when we met inside we were very happy meeting each other as foreigners. She followed me to my house. She was happy with me. I didn't realise that even touching her and she was also touching...
Replies
6
Views
435
Pray as I have been under so much demonic attack I just want everything out of my body and to focus on prayer and pray that whatever is in my body can be gone Pray as it is has just been getting worse and worse and pray that my head can be cleared and pray for whatever is in my body that it can...
Replies
5
Views
335
I have been under severe spiritual attack every time I connect with God. I am begging for prayer to overcome. I am soooo distraught. Thank you for prayers.
Replies
6
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,570
Messages
16,778,210
Members
648,127
Latest member
Cyroumoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom