Have An Interview

  • Thread starter Thread starter flipper2388
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

flipper2388

Guest
I had a job interview last Thursday and they wanted me to come back tomorrow so I could interview with someone else as well. This is a position I sincerely, deeply want and I need prayers that I do well in the second interview tomorrow and get this job!
 
I pray dear Jesus that you will give ### the desire of her heart in getting her this job. Clear her mind from negative thoughts and fill it with the appropriate answers in this interview appointment and she will tell herself that she got this job, she has this job and it is hers by FAITH. Amen!
 
Lord Help ### with her Job, She is sincerely pleading you to get this Job for her, help her and Bless her, so she could give you thanks in JESUS Name - AMEN
 
Lord if it be your will, please let this job work out for ###.

In your name I pray for a peaceful heart and calm nerves during the interview.

In; our name I pray

Amen
 
Lord in Jesus name let this interview go well bless her mouth with the responses that come from you...open the door lord and bless this interview and if it be Your will give her this job in Jesus name...touch the employees and bring favor upon them in this interview toward my ### in Jesus name we pray...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello - please pray for me. I'm in a hostile work environment that's making me physically ill. I know it's a blessing to have a job, at all, and I'm grateful to be able to pay my bills. At the same time, no one should experience a hostile work environment. Please pray for success in my interview...
Replies
8
Views
146
I have an interview for a job tomorrow that I desperately want and need. I have done so much preparation for it but would really appreciate any support and prayers to get me through the interview tomorrow and to be successful getting the job
Replies
10
Views
122
I have an interview this Friday. Pray that it will be successful, although I don't like to travel away to another country, but the job is suitable. Pray for Jesus to direct if this is the job He wants me to take on or close the door.
Replies
8
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom