Happy New Year Prayer 2020

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
The Conclusion of The Matter As yet another year draws to an end, I leave you with the same conclusion to which Solomon arrived: After all this, there is only one thing to say: Have reverence for God, and obey His commands, because this is all that we were created for. God is going to judge...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Life may not let us choose our lot, but Jesus will lead us all to His heavenly home when we are faithful and true to His word. Let Him guide your steps to heaven during this New Year. He want us all in glory knowing that we will be praising and adoring God, The habit of being happy and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Once we have found that Jesus is alive and well, the heavenly Father rejoice over us, knowing that we found the truth and nothing but the truth about our eternal life in glory. Yes, we worship You, we praise Your name. O the glory of Your presence. We Your temple, Give You reverence. So...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom