HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Our FATHER who art in Heaven; hallowed be Thy name.
I love You so very much.​

To all men; who have been blessed by God with the privilege and position of fatherhood. Like mothers, you have been entrusted as watchmen over the little ones, whether family or flock; both in the home and church. More than watchman, as fathers, as pastors, in God likeness, you have been anointed to lead, to protect, and to provide. God, THE FATHER, whom is sovereign, does not sherk his responsibility to His children; nor may you who are not sovereign.

I pray God's immeasurable blessings upon biological and spiritual fathers who have committed themselves to the humble and RIGHTEOUS service of fatherhood. I pray that God will preserve your going out and your coming in from this time forth and even for ever more. In Jesus' name. Amen.

The only way we're gonna tear down satan's kingdom, is that we stand up in God's power.

Fatherhood is an honor
Reverence it!

Our FATHER who art in Heaven; hallowed be Thy name.
I love You so very much.​

To all men; who have been blessed by God with the privilege and position of fatherhood. Like mothers, you have been entrusted as watchmen over the little ones, whether family or flock; both in the home and church. More than watchman, as fathers, as pastors, in God likeness, you have been anointed to lead, to protect, and to provide. God, THE FATHER, whom is sovereign, does not sherk his responsibility to His children; nor may you who are not sovereign.

I pray God's immeasurable blessings upon biological and spiritual fathers who have committed themselves to the humble and RIGHTEOUS service of fatherhood. I pray that God will preserve your going out and your coming in from this time forth and even for ever more. In Jesus' name. Amen.

The only way we're gonna tear down satan's kingdom, is that we stand up in God's power.

Fatherhood is an honor
Reverence it!

Amen!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Some people may think I'm crazy, while others have actually called me crazy, to my face - it's all good. But, I'll say it again, what's really crazy, whether we choose to acknowledge it or not, is how eerily accurate The Word of God really and truly is. The first part of this "double portion"...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A HOUSE WORTHY? Matthew 10 (Amplified Bible) The First Commissioning of Discipleship The Twelve Disciples; Instructions for Service Jesus summoned His twelve disciples and gave them authority and power over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal every kind of disease and every kind...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Like hearing aids, God places messengers, not to force others to heed, that's the gift of free will; but rather, whether spoken or written, to aid those who are willing to heed the heard message. Such is my ministry and I will not be silenced by bullies. It continues to baffle me as to why so...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Psalm 1 is a great doorway to the New Year. If we follow it carefully, it can replace all of the frustrations that we experience with our New Year's resolutions. According to Psalm 1, we can chart our lives in a much more powerful and lasting way. We can choose a course that leads to success and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This question was put to me recently by someone whom, as the Pharisees did Jesus, was attempting to disprove my ministry, while at the same time calling me wicked for even making such a statement. While I don't claim to be anybody's Bible scholar, I can happily proclaim, with absolute certainty...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom