Happy Father day Father God🙌 For thine ...

RICHARD22

Beloved of All
Happy Father day Father God🙌 For thine is the Kingdom Power and Glory forever and ever 🙌AMEN🙌 Father I hope and pray You have a awesome blessed day and week full of Glory Honor and Thanksgiving In Jesus name🙌 From all Your children's Gratefulness for we are Your children we are the ones You Love Bless us be God🙌 In Jesus name🙌AMEN🙌🙌
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning Father God I come to You with all Thanksgiving and Glory for all things on earth as in Heaven In Yaway Holy name 🙏 Father I hope You have a wonderful bless day and week full of Glory Honor praise worship and Thanksgiving from all Your children's gratefulness in Yaway Holy name Bless...
Replies
12
Views
150
Good morning Father God I come to You with all Honor Praise Worship Glory and Thanksgiving for all things on earth as in Heaven in Yaway Holy name Amen 🙏 🙌 Fathe God I hope You have a wonderful bless day and week full of Glory from all Your children's Gratefulness in Yaway Holy name Bless us be...
Replies
13
Views
118
Good morning Father God I come to You as humble grateful child of the most High God in Yaway Holy name 🙏 You have a day and week full of Honor Praise Worship and Glory From all Your children's gratefulness for all things on earth as in Heaven Amen 🙏 Bless us be God with Your righteousness right...
Replies
11
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,691
Messages
16,802,169
Members
650,202
Latest member
Riathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom