Happiness found in Jesus alone.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Let every single pore in our body absorb the light of God shining all over the place so we will see and feel His presence in our heart and life. Swim into the joy of heaven coming down to all of us who seek His face and start glorifying His holy name. Cast away all dark ideas and thoughts that...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When I entered into the house of the Lord, I saw people smiles and happiness in their faces. Jesus was in the middle of those who believe and trusted His word. I have come that you may have peace, says the Lord. Church buildings does not save anyone, it is our deep faith in the Lord and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is a heavenly gift coming down from heaven. Joy that overflows our soul because Jesus lives in our heart and His joy comes out to our eyes, ears and mouth. Smile so others will smile along with you. Only Jesus can give us this wonderful gift of a satisfied confidence in Him. He will...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I have tried to put my security and trust in things of this earth. People failed me, things turned out to be wrong and I was broke. I did know what to do. I struggled so hard to find the truth and the truth that will make me free. Then I found Jesus on my way to work. Jesus only way to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Surely the presence of the Lord is in this place, I can feel His mighty power and His grace, yes, His blessed grace. I can feel the brush of holy angels wings I see glory in every face... Surely the presence of the Lord is in this place. Omnipresence is a wonderful word. God is everywhere. We...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom