Happiness and success in Jesus alone.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

All glory, all praise and all honor be unto the Lord our God who brings to our hearts, true happiness, true joy and peace down deep in our souls.
Let us all raise our voice to God for being so kind and good to all. My mother is free from pain after we have prayed for her. Praise the Lord.

It is a hard work and perseverance in Gods holy presence. Blessings shall come to all of us when we call on Jesus and depend on Him to solve our problems.
Learning, study and sacrifice to reach our goal. On earth we have nothing at all. Jesus has promised all of us a home in glory. Seek ye the things above, where God almighty lives.
When you feel like quitting, lift up your eyes and see Jesus smiling at you. He wants you to continue trekking the straight and narrow way that leads to heaven.

Remember, you may see me struggling but with Jesus on our side we will never ever quit.

He was always so happy in life even when the eye doctor told him he had glaucoma. He knew Jesus will heal him so he continue to serve the Lord with the sight God has given. Yes, true happiness comes from Jesus own heart.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Wonderful Savior and beutiful Lord has given to us a perfect company to be with us forever. Precious Holy Spirit of God, the Comforter who shall be with us for ages to come. Awake my heart with gladness. See what today is done. Now, after gloom and sadness. Comes forth the glorious sun. My...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Come and fill our hearts with joy and peace, send healing and mercy, we need You today and will need You for ages to come. When Jesus touches our heart. Healing comes along. His touch is an eternal touch. Full of blessings and help. There is nothing lacking anymore. His touch is final and a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, You are the sweetest name of all. Jesus You always hears me when I call. Jesus You lift me up when I fall You are the sweetest name of all. Wonderful song to sing to the Lord. He really is the satisfier of our troubled soul. When we walk through the valley of shadow and death, He is...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Let every single pore in our body absorb the light of God shining all over the place so we will see and feel His presence in our heart and life. Swim into the joy of heaven coming down to all of us who seek His face and start glorifying His holy name. Cast away all dark ideas and thoughts that...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus words clearly tell us the truth of what is going to happen to us when we lift the name of the Lord and start praising and adoring His holy name. He said... And if I be lifted up from the earth, I will draw all men unto Me.d John 12.32 So, let us come to Jesus, boldly calling on His...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom