Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Stay and live a happy life with Jesus.
Life is really a gift that comes from heaven.
Enjoy the holy presence of Jesus.
Countries that dont obey the voice of the Lord.
They will suffer untold pain.
Fast and pray that will not happen to us.
Sorrow and pain will come.
It will go away as soon we call on the Lord.
There is always uncertainty.
Tomorrow may not come.
Tomorrow Jesus will return.
We shall lift our wings to fly away.
To be with Him forever.
Stay happy,
Be joyful in the Lord.
He is coming for you and for me.

There will be signs in the sun, the moon and the stars. On earth, there will be anguish and perplexity at the roaring of the seas. Men will faint from terror aprehensive of what is coming to the earth. The heavely bodies shall shake.
Matt. 21.25

Stay and live a happy life with Jesus.
Life is really a gift that comes from heaven.
Enjoy the holy presence of Jesus.
Countries that dont obey the voice of the Lord.
They will suffer untold pain.
Fast and pray that will not happen to us.
Sorrow and pain will come.
It will go away as soon we call on the Lord.
There is always uncertainty.
Tomorrow may not come.
Tomorrow Jesus will return.
We shall lift our wings to fly away.
To be with Him forever.
Stay happy,
Be joyful in the Lord.
He is coming for you and for me.

There will be signs in the sun, the moon and the stars. On earth, there will be anguish and perplexity at the roaring of the seas. Men will faint from terror aprehensive of what is coming to the earth. The heavely bodies shall shake.
Matt. 21.25
Beautiful poem. Everyone of us wants to live on top of the mountain, enjoying the view and having fun in what we do. But all happiness and joy occurs while we are climbing the hill of pressure, danger and hard work. Jesus clearly said. In the world you will have trials, but I have overcome.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Every morning when you wake up, throughout your day, and in the evening, make it a habit, to take a minute, to simply say, God Thank You! Thank You Jesus.
It will change your day, life, attitude, and outlook on your journey with Christ Jesus.

Tell the Lord Thank You: God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. God thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. Thank You for being my Savior, Lord, Redeemer, and Deliver. Thank You for being my healer, great physician, and provider. You supply all my needs. Thank You for being my counselor, protector, the shepherd of my soul, my rock and fortress. You are my light in the darkness. Thank You. You are my refuge and strength. My very present help in the time of trouble. Thank You. You are my best friend. Thank You. You are the answer to all my prayers. In this I am confident. Thank You. Who is this King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle. He is the King of glory! Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus! Written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Have A Thankful Blessed Day On Purpose With A Purpose

Similar Requests

• Article
Our future and the worlds future is in Gods hands and as He created everything around us, He will take it all away in His own time. All we have to do is to ask for wisdom from heaven, how to live a holy and pure life before Him and to honor and praise His name wherever we are. I sing praises...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Serving and living for Jesus on earth will make us all living beings for eternity. Everything we do here, right now, it should be to glorify the Lord and let salvation come to lost souls of the whole world. Living in the holy presence of the Lord will make us all light shining all over the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Drawing near to the heart of God is a wonderful gift that has come to us from heaven above. It is our daily choice to have a quality time with the One who love us with an everlasting love. Never ever ignore His call. Leave everything alone and run to the arms of the Lord who wants to tell...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I always hoped Jesus will be the first thing in my life, but the world, the flesh and the devil let me go astray and live so far away from whom loved me so much. I changed very fast when seeking for peace and happiness in life Jesus was right there to give, to offer straight forward telling to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Once we have entered into the holy presence of Jesus, joy, peace, happiness shall come to all of us. In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy and peace. Psalm 16.11 Peace and joy in our life will be temporary until men has learned love just as Jesus loved us and to have a...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom