hank you Lord Jesus. Praise God! Thank you for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lognlegs81

Servant of All
hank you Lord Jesus. Praise God! Thank you for second chances.

Please everyone this is desperate

Pray for ###- restoration of health and appetite, ability to get teeth, protection daily, God's heavenly angels to surround him daily, SALVATION, for the holy spirit nudge his heart to God. A long life together, fertility, family, forgive his sins, protection from sickness

Me- May I make God happy, forgive my sins, this car deal to work out so I can have this car (### in need to work very cold) help with finances, fertility, pregnancy, help me not to over eat, help me with those crazy thoughts I get, protection God's angels to surround me. Bless my womb, ovary, and fallopian tube, family

God bless our day and hands at work

God may you show extra favor and blessing to those who pray for me. Bless them abundantly

I plea the blood of Jesus over us all

in Jesus name I pray amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
238
Aba father loving Jesus holy spirit mother mary thank you for being our living loving God and blessings us n keeping us close to ur heart to do ur holy will. Father thank you for being the head of our family and leading us guiding us blessing us in abundacne of ur grace love n blessings. Father...
Replies
7
Views
164
Thank you, Abba Father, loving Jesus, Holy Spirit, Mother Mary, for all your marvelous, miraculous blessings upon me and my family. Thank you for being our living, loving God and blessing us with your gracious blessings. Father, thank you for being the head of our family and leading us, guiding...
Replies
7
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,743
Messages
16,802,882
Members
650,244
Latest member
Valnariamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom