hallelujah my brothers and sisters I have been having ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

yarona

Humble Prayer Partner
hallelujah my brothers and sisters I have been having a ruff weekend with pain and suffering over my heart and soul, please pray as I has already started to tell God my pain and my sorrows, please pray for ### so that ### my hear God's voice and what has He been trying to tell ### over and over. amen

pray so that ### and ### to be may get married in our father's love and strength and His blessing to us, so that the love we share my grow stronger amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been having issues in my bowels and tomorrow I am going to go have a doctor check me out. I am asking for prayers of healing but also guidance for the doctors and God's will.
Replies
8
Views
335
Hello, I have been having really bad anxiety and depression and I would like a prayer request to heal me from the anxiety and depression and depressive thoughts. I have been having anxiety and depression for about a month and my days have been up and down and I’ve been fighting depressive...
Replies
6
Views
324
Hello brothers and sisters. I have been without a job since June 7, ###. All my bills are pulling up and I’ve had to ask people to borrow me money or call companies like (### and ### to give me extensions to make a payment). I’ve been applying to jobs everyday and they either don’t see my...
Replies
5
Views
357
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,250
Messages
16,797,476
Members
649,802
Latest member
Drimarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom