Hallelu"YAH" ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aashish Y Sahani

Humble Prayer Partner
Hallelu"YAH"

Myself ### living in ### ### ### and my mother are saved ones new born in "YAH MASSIHA" I request you all to sincerely please pray for the selling of plot 800 sq feet at ### ### ### ### ###. For there is a serious financial need My mo-### ### ### ###

Hallelu"YAH" AMEN.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Today, tomorrow, and for always may God in Jesus' name, answer every prayer that you pray and every prayer request that you post according to God’s perfect will for your life and all those involved. Let's Pray: God I want Your best for my life. I want to be successful in all that You have called me to do.
God I ask You in Jesus’ name make this happen in my life.
Please do in me, for me, and what You need to do and want to do in my life to make me a success in Christ Jesus.
Protect me and everything that You have blessed me with.
Keep me safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper.
And God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer, today, tomorrow, and for always. Amen, so be it!
$$$ A Financial Prayer For You $$$: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17879-financial-prayer/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! Hallelujah! Please pray for one another and ask that God’s Will Is Being Done in all of your lives and all of the people and all of the things you all are praying for and praying about. Please pray for my co-residents and my past and present...
Replies
12
Views
233
Summary (due to privacy): Greetings! Praise The Lord! Thank You Jesus! Glory To God! Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for one another and simply ask that God’s Will Is Being Done in all of your lives and in the lives of all of your family members, friends, acquaintances...
Replies
12
Views
414
Dear Father GOD I want to start by thanking you for your grace and glory in the mighty name of jesus GOD I ask that you guide my steps good lord I've been in this place for almost 10 years and it is time for my family and I to move into our own home, we thank you father for all you have given...
Replies
13
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,094
Messages
16,807,175
Members
650,537
Latest member
Phoatseorance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom