Had a high BP on Monday evening ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'll try to make this succinct and to the point. I have a very stubborn friend. She has high blood pressure and diabetes. She CONSTANTLY has high blood sugar and BP often around 200! You heard that right. However she refuses to stop eating sugar and carbs, and refuses to get on BP medication...
Replies
8
Views
346
Father God, on this Monday evening, we ask you to give another night's peaceful rest. A peace beyond all understanding. Remember our prayers for this day. and bring us your mercy that we know is new every morning. Praise be our holy Father in heaven.. In Jesus name I pray Amen..
Replies
19
Views
379
I have an appointment Monday evening. It is a serious matter and I need prayers for it to be successful and beneficial for healing.
Replies
9
Views
83
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,919
Messages
16,793,608
Members
649,489
Latest member
Stoelteurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom