Guru, I want to serve the Lord ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 2:11 “Serve the Lord with fear and celebrate his rule with trembling.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 2:11 calls for a deep and respectful response to God. Serving the Lord “with fear” means acknowledging His greatness and...
Replies
7
Views
165
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 2:11 “Serve the Lord with fear and celebrate his rule with trembling.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 2:11 calls for a deep and respectful response to God. Serving the Lord “with fear” means acknowledging His greatness and...
Replies
8
Views
218
Dear Lord Jesus, I want to set good Christian moral examples. Do it in a good way to be lovable and likable. People say I look younger for my age, though my hair has been gray due to stress, but I mean, I keep myself clean stay out of the sun, eat healthy foods. I have respect for women and want...
Replies
9
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,683
Messages
16,802,130
Members
650,197
Latest member
Blaelalhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom