Guide me tonight Lord. Help me please. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guide me tonight Lord. Help me please. I need the words of wisdom to be able to express myself correctly in this business presentation. My head is still all over the place from the Flu. I pray for PEACE to be placed into the HEARTS for all your Prayer Warrior here tonight. Amen!
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen

I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Most Holy God in Heaven, please look down from your throne of grace and have pity on us, it said's in your word your grace and love for us is great, that you alone are the author of our fate, and if we follow the path that you have laid out for us before we were born, all will go well for our soul, so show us the path Father so that we may always be in your will, Father we cling to the belief that you alone are the answer to our wants and needs, we leave our problems at your feet, Father give us the strength to leave them there and not try to do your job for you, we are weak but you are strong, you are our rock that we run to when the world closes in on us, hide us in the shadow of your mighty wings, where there is healing, we give our all to you Lord, our troubles and our needs, restore us, and heal us in your name Jesus, we pray, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me today get my work done correctly and on time. I have my work up paperwork ready to send to my customer and I need to prepare the proposal for my customer to review next week. Please help me get this done today. Then I need to make up another work up for my boss and his...
Replies
11
Views
211
Lord you know all the hard two years I've been through, I'm feeling like an experiment every little detail of my body that only I understand and how change has radically affected my lifestyle, that has brought many consequences, you know my heart and my attitude that I work every day to show the...
Replies
9
Views
174
Please pray my neighbor message me tonight regarding my ###. I am Not home physically for I am ### of miles to manage my ### behavior. I hate it that I need to rush this time away from home and booked our ticket back and to top it off we might have to leave our fur baby behind because of time...
Replies
7
Views
465
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom