Guide Me Lord

  • Thread starter Thread starter arlyn
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

arlyn

Guest
Lord I am humbly asking for your miracle today. I hope that my urgent need will be solved before the day is over. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Loving Father, You are good to all; You have compassion on all You have made" (Psalm 145:9),

hear the cry of ###, Lord, and provide for her urgent need for nothing is hard for You to do Lord. We thank you for your grace and your goodness. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
DEAR FATHER, give us the faith to get through our struggles today! We know You are using these difficulties to teach us something for Your glory. We know that faith is the only way to survive life's issues. The enemy wants us to focus only on the negative, but with Your power we will focus on the positive. Forgive us for not counting our blessings more often. In Jesus' name, Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, today I am reminded of Isaiah 58:11: The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. Thank you Lord for your glorious...
Replies
8
Views
227
Thankyou Lord for allowing my husband to come home to me and help guide Us in the direction we should be going we need that lawyer lord to keep my baby home with us and our four lil boys who need their daddy thankyou for all you do lord amen
Replies
7
Views
278
This Sunday I am to open the service at a local church, and next Sunday I am to lead the entire service (opening, sermon, prayers). Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will guide me (this Sunday and next), give me wisdom and much grace, and that I may accomplish all of God's will in both...
Replies
9
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,686
Messages
16,779,772
Members
648,222
Latest member
Chumen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom