Guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Action238

Account Closed
Lord bless our vision and reveal to us the direction that You have purposed for this ministry that belongs to You. Help us to hear what You are saying and help us to continue to see through the eyes of faith... touch ### with the knowledge and the wisdom to carry out Your every command... bind us together in one mind and one accord... touch our hearts and our minds with the Power of Your Spirit, hold us in unity with You according to Your purpose and Your plan... and let Wisdom speak clearly and with authority always upon the Truth of Your Word... in Jesus name... and let favor fall upon us and our home.... Lord may all glory and honor be unto You... In Jesus name I pray.
 
Yes unity in the Holy Spirit, One Spirit, One Lord, One risen Savior, One Body, One Head, One God, One Name above all!
 
Let’s Pray: Father God in Jesus name I pray, "Please reveal to me the purpose You created me for and my ministry gifts. I need to know. I want what You want for my life. Not my will but your will be done. I want to accomplish my purpose in life and fulfill my destiny. Starting today, right now, Lord Jesus make every desire I have line up the purpose You created me for. Deliver me and set me free from every desire I have that is not from you. I want You to be Lord over my life, not just my savior. Give me the strength and the spirit of obedience to obey Your Holy Word so that I can and will fulfill my destiny. Now bless me with God-Esteem and wisdom. Teach me to love myself the way that You love me. Teach me to love You the way You want to be loved with all my heart, soul, mind, and body. You are the potter. I am the clay. I am the work of Your hands. I am created for Your glory and for Your pleasure. I praise You for I am fearfully and wonderfully made in Your image. Thank You Lord Jesus for loving me. And God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer and everyone that is connected to me (my family & friends). Thank You Jesus! I Love You Lord.”

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us
 
Continue to bind them together Lord and let not the enemy steal their Joy. I pray in your name and no other name. AMEN
 
Psalm 37:4 may the Lord God, our Father in heaven grant you the desires of your heart. In Jesus name we have prayed and agree with you...amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, bless my career, business, and future team, and help us know You more through our work. Guide our decisions with wisdom, excellence, and purpose. As Your Word says, “In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.” — Proverbs 3:6. May our work, leadership, and...
Replies
9
Views
127
Lord Jesus, Your word tells us “If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.”...
Replies
11
Views
234
Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude and faith, acknowledging that You are our Protector, Provider, and Guide. Thank You for Your unfailing love and mercy over my life, my husband, and my children. Lord, I ask for Your divine protection over our family. Surround us with Your...
Replies
9
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,601
Messages
16,778,755
Members
648,159
Latest member
Sylauser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom