Guidance

  • Thread starter Thread starter jdfrazier12
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
God is AWESOME! Just remember one thing…God loves you! Stand in faith, walk in victory and just HOLD ON! Trust me, it doesn’t last forever but will consume you if you allow the enemy to trick you. I know how stressful life can become at times. Immerse yourself in the word daily. Pray with the belief that God is going to change your situation, your daughter and do it in strength. Speak Life over yourself, over your daughter, encourage yourself in the Lord! He will give you peace and rest. Cast all your cares upon Him for He cares for and loves you. Trust GOD for….

All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

I send and pray this prayer with you:

I open my heart to You, dear God, and let Your peace fill my being. In Your presence, I am peaceful, poised, confident and strong. I relax in Your loving care, dear God, and release all my cares to You, knowing that You are upholding me and sustaining me in all that I do. As I keep my heart and mind centered in You, God, I feel Your peace infusing my entire being and keeping me serene and secure. To You, beloved God, I release all sense of turmoil. In the comfort of Your presence, I am content and peaceful. God, Your presence calms me, quiets the storms around me, and leads me to a place of perfect peace. As I center myself in Your peaceful presence, I let go of every concern and relax in the safety of Your love. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
 
Lord, you know the need. We ask it in Your name.
 


Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me, my family, and my friends with Your protection and guidance and bless each of us with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into our ears. Bless us with strength and courage in spite of what we may see, hear, or will have to go through. Open up the doors in our lives that need to be open. Bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for our lives. Surround us with true Men and Women of God who truly love and care about us to help and encourage us on our Christian journey. Give us the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect our relationship with you Lord Jesus and the anointing You have placed upon our lives. May each of us always seek to please You in all we say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer.



As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister



PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shalom! Ask you for prayering for guidance from the Good Shepherds for me, as it says in Psalm 17:5: "Set my feet in your footsteps, that my steps may not slip." In Jesus' name? Thank you, and may God richly bless you (Job 42:10) in Jesus' name!
Replies
10
Views
139
Praying for healing, protection, guidance, and breakthrough ..In Jesus' name, amen
Replies
10
Views
149
Praying for healing, protection, guidance, and breakthrough ..In Jesus' name, amen
Replies
8
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,752
Messages
16,780,700
Members
648,313
Latest member
Cyreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom