Guidance

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I suffered a major medical event in Dec ###, medical professionals indicated to my wife that I had been poisoned but no one has ever elaborated on that or been able to give me any answers that I feel I need to help recover. This event has all but crippled me, my mind is in pieces, it clearly was...
Replies
8
Views
138
Please, I'm asking for the Lord's help in responding to our landlord ASAP who just messaged me back after I wrote him an honest heartfelt message trying to come to a peaceful solution to continue staying here without having to go through an eviction process he recently served. I'm terrified of...
Replies
12
Views
121
Dear all, I feel very distant from God and not able to keep my commitment to read the bible and spend time in prayer even though I know God is looking after me and my family every step of the way. I worry about a lot of things and equally believe that everything will work out for good in...
Replies
11
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,203
Messages
16,808,016
Members
650,615
Latest member
Zyuspoorlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom