Guidance For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ibelieve
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Ibelieve

Guest
My prayer partners:

I first want to thank each and everyone of you for praying for my family and I in our trials and tribulations over the past months when I posted a prayer request for my daughter ### who was going to stand trial. Well I must say that she was offered a reduce sentenced where she will not have to serve time, Thank you Lord. She have been placed in a program for eighteen months and then she can continue with her life and take care of her two year old daughter and her soon to be new baby. Thank you Lord. My deepest appreciation to you all because without all the prayers that have been lifted up for us this battle would not have been so triumphant. Thank you Lord.

On behalf of my family and I, we would like to offer a prayer for you all: Dearest father I ask that you lift up each and every member of this prayer media. Father God please touch each and everyone of them and grant them serenity, guidance, love, financial relief, and healing from any ailements that either them or their love ones may need. This I ask in your precious name dear Lord. AMEN.
 
Lord I am happy for you and the total impact that it has had upon you all & hopefully the devil will stay away from us all. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for two recent job interviews that both went very well. I ask for God’s guidance, favor, and blessing over each opportunity. For one position, please pray that the organization sees the value, experience, and gifts I can bring to the role and that I receive a job offer soon if it...
Replies
11
Views
387
Lord, I ask for Your divine intervention and I ask that You remove all ungodly influences from my family’s life and replace them with godly mentors, friendships, and relationships that will draw us closer to You. I pray for the complete restoration of my older daughter’s heart, that she would...
Replies
7
Views
129
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray in thanks for the opportunities and open doors before me, thank you for the blessings of a new day and a new chapter in our lives. I pray for peace to return to my workplace. Please grant clarity and guidance to my supervisor and those affected by the actions of my...
Replies
11
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,161
Messages
16,807,707
Members
650,580
Latest member
Blirnuertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom