guardina1 * 1 post * Posted Yesterday, 03:47 PM ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RegretFULLY

Beloved of All
guardina1 * 1 posts * Posted Yesterday, 03:47 PM *** Request for Prayers My brother ### ### is reported having been certified dead today (the 21st of September 2013) at ### in ###. May you pray for him to be raised from the dead. I believe that GOD can raise him from the dead. In 1995 I died but GOD raised me from the dead. In 2011 I prayed for my daughter who was dead and GOD raised her from the dead. I can't recount numerous testimonies GOD saved me from deadly situations. I am still negotiating with GOD to reverse the death by bringing back ### ### spirit back into his body. I also believe that GOD has given him a second chance. Thank you. ### ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Report post Posted Thursday at ### PM Dear Lord, thank you Lord. I pray for good rest for us tonight, for favor for my wife in her studying, for healing ###'s cancer, and for you Lord to move and shine your light on the lost around the world. I pray Holy Spirit that you shine your truth on...
Replies
6
Views
86
meemz * Posted Yesterday, 09:35 PM *** Please everyone, we need your prayers, my husband ### ### has stage 4 cancer, and today we were told he only has 2-3 months to live, it's really hard to accept though, thanks everyone, God bless
Replies
8
Views
178
  • Locked
By ###* 1 posts * Posted Yesterday, 08:44 PM *** My oldest brother molested me as a very very young girl. I am an adult now and share an apartment with my mom. She knows about this molestation and has tried to keep it a secret from my entire family. Now she has allowed my brother who molested me...
Replies
5
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,844
Messages
16,804,041
Members
650,346
Latest member
Ethoomarendell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom