SPIRITUAL VANGUARD
Disciple of Prayer
This is not meant to be a promotion, although i do want people to join from here i would like to make it very clear that this is more of a public prayer you do not need to join i just want the prayers assisted unified energy.
I pray and ask in Jesus name that we can grow the spiritual vanguard and recruit an abundance of people that are willing to fight for God and resist evil, I pray that the spiritual vanguard gets seen by so many people it is impossible for the community not to be overflowing with an abundance and high amount of warriors, I PRAY this could be the beginning of a revolution, and I PRAY this gets seen by the right people who can help assist and grow the mission, AMEN.
in the times that we are in right now a resistance against evil is needed more than ever... we need your help to rebel against the principalities, powers and the rulers of wickedness in high places with the army and legions of angels and with CHRIST, this is the only answer to bring earth back into its normal state, we need YOUR HELP with this mission its urgent!! Thank you for reading this and please assist in the mission to rebel against evil even if it has nothing to do with the spiritual vanguard im asking you to resist by way of prayer, purging and cleansing with GOD
I pray and ask in Jesus name that we can grow the spiritual vanguard and recruit an abundance of people that are willing to fight for God and resist evil, I pray that the spiritual vanguard gets seen by so many people it is impossible for the community not to be overflowing with an abundance and high amount of warriors, I PRAY this could be the beginning of a revolution, and I PRAY this gets seen by the right people who can help assist and grow the mission, AMEN.
in the times that we are in right now a resistance against evil is needed more than ever... we need your help to rebel against the principalities, powers and the rulers of wickedness in high places with the army and legions of angels and with CHRIST, this is the only answer to bring earth back into its normal state, we need YOUR HELP with this mission its urgent!! Thank you for reading this and please assist in the mission to rebel against evil even if it has nothing to do with the spiritual vanguard im asking you to resist by way of prayer, purging and cleansing with GOD

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have.