Growing Faith + Acting Career

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tewreth

Guest
I'm an aspiring teen actor, and I believe prayer really works. Please pray that my faith grows as I push forward to what God has called me to do. Please pray that he blesses me in my acting career so that I may be a blessing to others. And also that I always stay rooted in the faith. Thank you for praying. Matthew 18:19
 
Father, I declare wisdom and favour upon his life for his career in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I plead for your prayers as I am currently struggling with not knowing whether to lose hope in becoming an actress even though that desire has been there since as long as I can remember or keep holding onto it❤️‍🩹 I am very confused and currently in school pursuing a degree I have no passion for...
Replies
8
Views
356
My acting career goes no where I paid a lot of Money but nothing happens
Replies
7
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,157
Messages
16,807,671
Members
650,578
Latest member
Burgaordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom