Grieving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Holy Spirit, direct my thoughts, heart, focus & words on Jesus. Help me love Him with my whole heart, soul, mind & strength. Let me be sorry for grieving You as I'm feeling hurt now by loved ones. Please forgive me for sins, including unconfessed ones. In Jesus name Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God keep your hands on me I loss my husband I'm not comfortable staying here in this apartment pray for me I find a apartment 🙏 nice area I can't stay in this apartment memory I find my self crying day by day I need pray 🙏 this i pray in Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
13
Views
400
Pray my son I raised all his life and he is ### finishes school with me. He wants to move to his dads that’s ### hours away. I tried everything connecting him in our church he don’t want says the kids act different outside church but at his dads he connects so much there. He visits holidays and...
Replies
9
Views
156
Hello will you please pray for me ### and for my ex-boyfriend ###. I'm trying to leave him My pastor, counselor, friends have recommended this is not good for me and the only option I understand and agree But I'm having a lot of Challenge Not feeling guilty or taking responsibility for Get hurt...
Replies
10
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,126
Messages
16,807,513
Members
650,568
Latest member
Whooxiurtor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom