Grieving, help Lord

I prayed for this, in Jesus' Name, amen (picture prayer posted by ###)
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer Ayo blessing hope faith strength small powerful prayer come Lord God and bless me...jpg
    quote prayer Ayo blessing hope faith strength small powerful prayer come Lord God and bless me...jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 2
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙇🏻 Forgetting what lies behind and Moving Forward towards what is ahead, Phil 3:13-14, Protection… I Need Help… Jesus, thank You for saying, "Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted," Mt 5:4. Thank You The Spirit of The LORD still binds up the brokenhearted, Isa 61:1. Asking...
Replies
8
Views
160
🙇🏻 Forgetting what lies behind and Moving Forward towards what is ahead, Phil 3:13-14, Protection… I Need Help… Jesus, thank You for saying, "Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted," Mt 5:4. Thank You The Spirit of The LORD still binds up the brokenhearted, Isa 61:1. Asking...
Replies
7
Views
150
Hello will you please pray for me ### and for my ex-boyfriend ###. I'm trying to leave him My pastor, counselor, friends have recommended this is not good for me and the only option I understand and agree But I'm having a lot of Challenge Not feeling guilty or taking responsibility for Get hurt...
Replies
10
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,504
Messages
16,800,402
Members
650,020
Latest member
Buowell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom