Grief And Healing From Unexpected Death

Status
Not open for further replies.

myriadmom39

Disciple of Prayer
I am asking for Prayer for ### for healing, there was a death of someone close to him yesterday and he needs healing placed on his heart. I also ask that his heart be opened to know that he does not have to be alone, he has people who want to be there for him and help shoulder that hurt. I would ask that trust be placed on his heart and he not shut me out. I ask for patience and trust on my heart.
 
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Song of Solomon 5:7: “The watchmen found me as they made their rounds in the city. They beat me, they bruised me; they took away my cloak, those watchmen of the walls.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse reveals the bride’s...
Replies
8
Views
228
So it’s been many days, I am submitting my prayer requests here for me. Today I wanna pray for a person whom I love wholeheartedly, ###. On 10th March, he decided to part his ways with me due to my angry and emotionally reactive behaviour (yes I already started working on that, I asked for...
Replies
8
Views
234
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 6:6: I am worn out from my groaning. All night long I flood my bed with weeping and drench my couch with tears. Extended Explanation: Psalm 6:6 captures David at a moment of intense anguish and exhaustion. His pain is so...
Replies
6
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,087
Messages
16,795,786
Members
649,634
Latest member
Eleshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom