Greetings, Please pray for me ### ###, ### ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Home12
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Home12

Guest
Greetings,

Please pray for me ###, ###, ###, ###, (Fiance)###.

Thank you

Blessings.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for marital break through and a great job open my life. I also pray to wine American lottery
Replies
7
Views
325
Dear reader, I humbly ask for your prayers. Please pray that I may find healing, wisdom, strength, clarity, and peace, and that I never lose the courage to seek a better world. May peace, compassion, and wisdom be with you, your loved ones, and all of humanity. Thank you for your kindness. -###
Replies
12
Views
173
Greetings please pray for me for my healing and deliverance to manifest from hypertension arthritis diabetes balance and equilibrium and weakness in my body. For my daughters deliverance healing from a really bad attitude and anxiety impatience and rudeness. For my son and grandchildren to turn...
Replies
4
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,036
Members
649,750
Latest member
Ariysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom