Greetings in Jesus name! I am Rev. ###. ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

lets keep on Praying for one another. Prayer is a Spiritual weapon used to break barriers in Jesus name.
Replies
9
Views
277
Greetings in Jesus name. I kindly ask for prayer for my son ###. He has a boil or it may be a ### on his bottom. I took him to hospital yesterday, and they drained it, and packed it. This morning I must call a surgeon to make appointment for they to take the packing out within 24 to 48 hrs. Also...
Replies
8
Views
421
Greetings in Jesus name I am ### pleading with team to pray for my daughter to have the fruit of the womb her name is ###.
Replies
4
Views
412
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,730
Messages
16,780,182
Members
648,277
Latest member
Veirdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom