Greetings I need a prayer to remove a curse. Ever

Porsche Mofokeng

Disciple of Prayer
Greetings

I need a prayer to remove a curse. Ever since a man told me that I have been cursed by people close to me, it has been difficult. I have not been able to get a job and finance my studies, my fiancé changed at the last minute into a man I did not know, leading me to leave him, and I've been so depressed. Every day I live on the edge of killing myself.
 
Dear Lord please help ### by removing any negative energies or curse causers from her and binding them in captivity. Please surround her with the Love, Guidance and Support of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. Please bring ### in association with those who can guide and help her in her spiritual and daily needs. Please renew her body, mind, soul, emotions and spirit in Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit. I ask and pray in Jesus Name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello I am ###, I have been mentally unstable since my ex-lover cursed me. My life isn’t going well right now. Please pray for me to remove any financial, emotional, physical and mental curses from my ex-lover. Please help me.
Replies
9
Views
1K
Greetings! My name is ### ### of ###, ###. Happy Thanksgiving to all! I need urgent prayers to remove these very violent and evil attacks off of my body, health, spirit, and finances. I am an avid exerciser and just passed a physical from my new primary, and all of a sudden, I am racked with...
Replies
6
Views
270
Greetings I need a prayer the past 3 months people have cheated on me with my money we would agree on something I pay for it they run away please pray for me to get every single cent that I have been cheated on I have hit rock bottom this is affecting me physically, emotionally and spiritually...
Replies
6
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom