greet you in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ. I request

nelisiwe simelane

Disciple of Prayer
greet you in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ. I request a prayer for my husband who is sick. He has consulted different doctors but they see nothing with him. He is suffering from the back part of his waist such that he can not sit properly. He always suffers terrible pains on his back waist such that he is taking strong painkillers which does not help him at all.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I lift up my ### to you my ###-year-old ### who lives with me who has a very stressful job as a special education teacher she's having trouble sleeping I rebuke every Spirit of insomnia right now I also rebuked the spirit of insomnia over my ### who battles anorexia she's ###...
Replies
7
Views
310
Pray that my Husband's knee surgery tomorrow is successful. Pray that after the surgery He/my Husband ###, is alive and well. Pray God heal His/my Husband ###'s aches and pains and help Him to have a speedy recovery. Pray my Husband has a positive and comfortable hospital stay. Pray that the...
Replies
7
Views
318
Father God I come to you in Spirit and in truth thank you for showering me with your grace and mercy. God I am truly thankful for the blessing of friends and family that you trusted me with while surrounding me with love. Father God I thank you for the cross and for our salvation. And I'm so...
Replies
8
Views
355
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,682
Messages
16,779,738
Members
648,212
Latest member
Dorierard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom