Great time, The Word & Protection

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Amen. Glory be to God
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Tonight great time with people. Everything going into my favor. Pleasant surprizes.
Replies
6
Views
93
Today is my birthday. I am going on a trip in a couple of hours. Please pray overall protection over me. Protection in the bus - no noise/chatting and no music, unless it is enjoyable. Great time because I am going to a concert. Pray that I will find a great spot, no problems, and no...
Replies
9
Views
406
I am going on a trip tomorrow. 1) Please pray that I will not overpack - only necessary things (15 days)...no lateness...everything on time...no panic/stress because it's the day before the trip and I have not packed all. 2) Pray that everything around the trip will be smooth, easy, good, ok...
Replies
3
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,994
Messages
16,794,285
Members
649,571
Latest member
Shtuirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom