Great things God will do for us.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

When we walk in His ways, read His word and obey everythine He told us to do, then blessings upon blessings shall come to our life.

God will always give us unexpected blessings to us when we obey His word.

I shall walk in the light of God and never ever forget to speak to my heavenly Father wherever I am.
Amen

When we walk in His ways, read His word and obey everythine He told us to do, then blessings upon blessings shall come to our life.

I shall walk in the light of God and never ever forget to speak to my heavenly Father wherever I am.
Amen
Amen. Take away satan away from me o Lord I pray. I need a good nights sleep. Please Jesus hear me. Amen

Amen
Yes, I believe this with all of my heart. We are living in the last days before Jesus comes back to earth. He will redeem those who were chosen by God and obey His word. Let us all walk in the light of Gods presence and we will find ourselves walking in the mansions of heaven.

Let all the redeemed of the Lord praise and honor the Lord our God. He alone is worthy of all praise. Yes, I believe Jesus will do great things in our life when we love Him, obey His word and keep walking in the light of God.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Our wonderful Savior and Lord is full of mercy and compassion on those who seek His face, on a daily basis calling on Him for help and grace. When we read His word and we obey it, there comes sweet peace and joy in our life and the life of those who love and care. He remembers our frame and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Those who believe, those who trust, those who wait for the Lord for blessings, help, grace and receive mercy and love because they have believed and trusted His word. Breath upon me breath of God. Breath upon me Spirit of the Lord. As I lift my hands in surrender, To Your name most High. I am...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For Your name is great and greatly to be praised, wherever we are, just raise your voice to Him and adoring His holy name. So, let us all give glory to His holy name for His name is great and greatly to be praised, the whole world will bow down before Him and glorify His name. How can we...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Humans were brought here to earth to praise and honor the Lord, but if they forget to obey heavenly laws written down in Gods word, then pain and suffering and all kinds of discomfort shall come to our life. All pain and diverse problems vary from one individual to others who live under the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Lepers came to Him, the blind and the lame asked for mercy. Jesus never ever ignored anyone. With full of mercy and compassion all kinds of sickness from suffering people were healed. God is merciful and kind to those who believe, trust and wait for Him. Let us all praise and glorify His...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom