Great News!

  • Thread starter Thread starter vulcan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vulcan

Guest
I know prayer works. Thank you God. My prayer request was answered. I got the phone call today. I can go see my mother in ###. All of my newfound friends prayed for me to be able to get to see my mom. Thank you all. May the wind be at your back and you receive many blessings.
 
God is so so Good. He loves You. Thank You for your praise report. It is always encouraging to hear how our God through Jesus Christ is blessing His Children.

************************************************

Child of God Let This Be Your Confession



In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, by the power of His blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim the blessings of Jehovah God upon my whole life (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial). I proclaim great blessings from Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ over my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, my family, my marriage, my ministry, my education, and my well being.



I proclaim from this day forward because of God’s grace, mercy, and strength I will live a life of obedience unto God. I will walk in the integrity of Jesus Christ. God’s favor is upon my life. God is opening up doors of opportunity that no one can close. I will walk in joy, spiritual growth, a fresh anointing, increase, healing, great personal breakthrough, blessings and the protection of Jesus. God’s protection is upon my life. For the glory of God I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially). I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way. I will be a wise steward over all that God has blessed me with. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. I proclaim this over my life, my love ones, and the writer of this proclamation in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!



Psalm 23… 1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.



2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.



3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.



4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.



6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Praise God all the earth. Worship him with singing and dancing. We exalt the Name of the Lord! Amen
 
Dear God, We thank you for all the good things! AMEN!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak life create claim control decree declare demand edit greatlyyy I get my toes done white done my fingernails white looking modern classy lady and a vehicle in my name i can use for work & grocery store needs done urgently greatlyyy ac works greatly clean condition runs great straight...
Replies
9
Views
138
Father I pray he will be super happy to hear that great news and unspoken severa request. Thank you
Replies
7
Views
342
Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well. I pray this message finds you blessed in the name of Jesus. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and I pray that everyone has a great new year in advance. I would like to start with good news. My mother has received her green card. She is now a...
Replies
6
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,298
Messages
16,797,900
Members
649,839
Latest member
Cyraimormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom