Great and Mighty Things I don't Know (Jer 33:3)...

Intercessor

Beloved of All
I call on You and ask You show me great and mighty things I do not know in Jesus' Name...
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!!
Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly! Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shalom "Call on me, and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know", says the Lord (Jer 33:3). Could you please pray with me that God may reveal these things to me in Jesus' name? Thank you very much, and God bless you in Jesus' name!
Replies
10
Views
142
Life in I realize it is overrrrrrr everyday I remember it is overrrrr I stop trying to fix things greatly due to the haterszz Satan shite crew..if it’s a good thing I completely let go of certain areas of my life period..I don’t spend any money unless it’s a need to avoid the hatersszzz...
Replies
9
Views
154
Small Prayer for Evangelism Team Tonight 2 Tim 4:5, Spirit of Prayer, Zech 12:10, People Come, Grace to Spend More time in Prayer than Planning, Weekly Prayer Meetings Increase from 1 to 2 or 3 per Wk, Steady Gospel Outreach, 1 Cor 15:57-58, Effectiveness Rom 1:16-17, Rom 15:18-19, 1 Cor 1:17, 1...
Replies
6
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,210
Messages
16,797,159
Members
649,767
Latest member
Krealterdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom