great amazing wonderful friends comes into my life now ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
great amazing wonderful ### comes into my life now I pray for divine connections divine appointments my ### enlarges abundantly now all my relationships are blessed flourishes I am a light blessings I Jesus names
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is something wrong with my life rejection, stagnation, joblessness, lust, I watch pornography just to feel something, anything, then masturbate and feel nothing, shame doesn't live here, am numb to it, guilt doesn't live here, am numb to it. My life is like a wilderness, nothing to show...
Replies
7
Views
704
God Yahawah, you are amazing, wonderful, glorious merciful, loving, protective. I' am grateful for a wonderful day week, weekend, to a wonderful end to this year and holidays and beginning of a new prosperous new year. Grateful for my amazing life, my amazing family, amazing friends, my amazing...
Replies
26
Views
191
great amazing wonderful friends comes into my life now lord send them tome now I pray for divine connections appointments I pray I am very very well liked my friends enlarges abundantly now in jesus name all my realshionships are blessed flourishes I am a real light blessings to others in jesus name
Replies
3
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,938
Messages
16,804,846
Members
650,411
Latest member
Vaorkoanarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom