great amazing wonderful friends comes into my life now ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
great amazing wonderful friends comes into my life now I pray for divine appointments divine connections my friends enlarges abundantly now in Jesus name all my relationships friendships are blessed flourishes I am so very very well liked in Jesus name no one will ever ignore me block me rejected me hurt me disappointment me ever ever again no one will ever say any bad negative words things about me ever again in Jesus name no one will ever lie about me ever in Jesus name my name is blessed every part of me is blessed in Jesus names
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord God please help this individual in their time of need and pain - shine your holy light upon them and keep them safe and allow things to work out according to your will - as you know what is best for us Lord xx AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

great amazing wonderful ### comes into my life now I pray for divine connections divine appointments my ### enlarges abundantly now all my relationships are blessed flourishes I am a light blessings I Jesus names
Replies
2
Views
117
great amazing wonderful friends comes into my life now lord send them tome now I pray for divine connections appointments I pray I am very very well liked my friends enlarges abundantly now in jesus name all my realshionships are blessed flourishes I am a real light blessings to others in jesus name
Replies
3
Views
102
great amazing wonderful friends comes into my life now abundantly lord send them to me now abundantly lord grant me the very very best ever friends now my friends enlrages abundantly now all my realshionships are blessed flourishes in jesus name I am so very well liked in jesus name
Replies
2
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,954
Messages
16,805,195
Members
650,429
Latest member
Straeror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom