gratitude

Anonymous

Beloved of All
dear prayer warriors,

join me in my thanksgiving prayer for all the graces we received this year ###. Sharing with you our gratitude. My mom is now in recovery. Now she doesn't need to undergo procedure for pacemaker. Thanks for your prayers
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Rejoice in hope, patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. (Romans 12:12)

I am praying with you as you seek the Lord's Will in your Life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Shape our minds to dwell deeply on what we are grateful for about You and what we appreciate in our marriage. Lord, will You develop in us an insatiable desire to tell one another all that we are thankful for in our relationship? Our hearts benefit from hearing the reasons we...
Replies
0
Views
127
  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Shape our minds to dwell deeply on what we are grateful for about You and what we appreciate in our marriage. Lord, will You develop in us an insatiable desire to tell one another all that we are thankful for in our relationship? Our hearts benefit from hearing the reasons we...
Replies
0
Views
81
I stand in faith as I still wait for the promises I have claimed delivered. I tell everyone who will listen that the pouring down rain is Gods Angels opening up the floodgates of Heaven with blessings for those who believe. I don’t even want to carry an umbrella just let it rain all over me and...
Replies
15
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,304
Messages
16,809,666
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom