Grateful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am so happy and grateful that I am the sole jackpot winner of Fantasy5. Thank You Father God for my winning ticket. Thank You Thank You Thank You Father God, Creator of the universe. Praises to You Father...
 
Congratulations. Share some of your winnings with those less fortunate. Sow seed, and watch you reap even more abundance. :heart2:
 
Father God hear that request and grant it according to your will. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
:~) Rest assured Somebody, Somewhere, has prayed for You and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Now tell the Lord Thank You. For God is good and His mercy endures forever! :~) God Loves You. :~) Please Click on the link and pray the prayer, After God’s Own Heart: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18281-after-gods-own-heart/ :~) :~) Let Us Pray For Each Other: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18286-let-us-pray-for-each-other/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am truly grateful
Replies
10
Views
148
My name is ###. I had shared a post saying that I was going through a very difficult time at my workplace because of my boss. I prayed for his transfer, and my prayer has been answered. He has been transferred and will leave on ###. I sincerely thank everyone who prayed for me and supported me...
Replies
10
Views
495
Thank You God for this website and the people who prayed for me. I have felt everyone’s prayers for me working. I am truly grateful. I want to forgive and be forgiven. I pray ### knows what he is doing and doesn’t cause more problems in my life. I pray my kids have more empathy for me, and...
Replies
9
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,730
Messages
16,780,182
Members
648,277
Latest member
Veirdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom