Grant My Request This Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for God to grant my request this Month. I ask for a tripled dose of his holy spirit upon me. Asking my lord Jesus to intercede for me by going to the Father. My enemy is trying to swift me as wheat. They want me to disappear. Asking the lord Jesus to stand with me. Pray that I feel God's presence. My father has been revealing things to me in dreams. That's my only comfort. I know what's to come before it happened but sometimes I get distracted. No more. My lord is who I will listen to from this point on.
 
Father, Master Yeshua HaMaschiach, I pray for this troubled soul and pray you will give him wisdom and guidance in what he needs in his life.. in Jesus Christ's name I pray..Amen
 
Dear Lord, may You continue to reveal to her/him the Person of the dear Holy Spirit so that s/he can be a jewel in Your Hand. And if this dear person is not connected to Your church, may s/he do so as we ask all these in Your mighty Name, Jesus, amen.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all. -2 Corin.13:13

Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God. -Romans 8

You shall also be a crown of glory In the hand of the Lord And a royal diadem In the hand of your God. -Isaiah 62:3
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus thank you. I am still alive because of your sacrifice. I need you now to please grant my request for a new job and management. A place where I am able to excel and win. I am truly depleted and burnt out. I can't sleep and my focus is horrible because of the stress of my current job. They...
Replies
9
Views
165
I should deliver safely...God should grant me my request to travel out of ### with my family. Sound health all the days of my life.
Replies
8
Views
259
Jesus grant me my request of please grant me it UNSPOKEN REQUEST amen Thank you
Replies
9
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,332
Members
650,634
Latest member
Rhidaraenroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom