Grant Me A Sweet And Lovely Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Father please approve the mortgage purchase swiftly. Please remove all/any obstacles with your mighty hands.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come before you in the mighty name Jesus Christ father you know what going through with the situation in the home and surrounding father please grant me some peace and quiet without any confusion in am praying desperately for this man ### to leave my home in peace and quiet...
Replies
6
Views
169
Father God I come before you in the name of Jesus Christ name thankful for this blessed day please grant me strength and courage dealing with situation in my life I have no control over it am so overwhelmed with problems I am so tired of the living situation in my home the trouble ### is...
Replies
7
Views
286
Father God I come before you in the name of Jesus Christ at this time asking for strength and courage dealing with situations that I have no control over. I have a very good friend and neighbor who talks with me lately. I find ### keep insulting me and hurting my feelings. I am not a heartless...
Replies
7
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,990
Messages
16,805,693
Members
650,449
Latest member
Cialake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom