Grandma - Testing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tracy McGaffick
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tracy McGaffick

Guest
Need prayers for my ###. She will be having a CT of lungs today. She had some abnormal testing. Bless her soul, she is ### and a wonderful woman. Thank you
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up this ### to You. I ask You to cause her to realize Your hand is upon her at all times in life. I pray all medical procedures will go well as planned, and that any test reports will reveal God's hand at work in her life of health. In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
father God, let your healing hands touch the ### of this person. We all have a loved one who may go through suffering and we ask that you save and protect her in all the power you are, in Jesus name. Amen
 
I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut asunder the bars of iron. Isaiah 45:2
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please let these tests come back negative and get me in urgently closer for testing for cancer lumps. Please heal me Jesus and stop this confusion and runaround with the insurance schedulers that both tests can be performed today please miracles, they been given runaround for a few months...
Replies
9
Views
157
My ### month old daughter started having seizures last month and was diagnosed with epilepsy. We received the genetic test results on Valentine's Day showing a rare, genetic issue called CDKL5. We're praying for a misdiagnosis, that this is a mistake. We're hoping that she develops normally and...
Replies
6
Views
195
Lord, I come to you in pity and sorrow for my close friend’s great grandma. I know you can heal her, but if this is not your will, help her family to know she is safe in your hands. She was close to you, so please be with her in her final days. Please comfort her family and help them to see past...
Replies
9
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,664
Messages
16,779,158
Members
648,197
Latest member
Glmaroanar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom