Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Father, I pray for greater grace to spend more time in your presence and Word with zero distractions. I pray for grace to fast under your unction in free will, and that your would take away my addiction to caffeine and anything else that will get in the way, in Jesus name. Renew my times of devotion with you. Amen   
 
God I ask that you hear the request of your servant and answer their prayer AMEN.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Funny, whenever I start fasting and drawing closer to the Lord he starts waning me off of caffeine!!! I only sometimes drink a full cup of coffee and drink herbal tea.

I prayed for you.

God Bless!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙇🏻 Grace to Worship The Father, Jn 4:23, Receive Free Mercy and Grace from The Throne of Grace with Confidence through Jesus Christ our Merciful High Priest, Heb 4:15-16, (The One Mediator between God and Man, 1 Tim 2:5), The Perpetual "Priest forever according to the Order of Melchizedek," Ps...
Replies
11
Views
187
🙇🏻 Grace to Worship The Father, Jn 4:23, Receive Free Mercy and Grace from The Throne of Grace with Confidence through Jesus Christ our Merciful High Priest, Heb 4:15-16, (The One Mediator between God and Man, 1 Tim 2:5), The Perpetual "Priest forever according to the Order of Melchizedek," Ps...
Replies
12
Views
174
🙇🏻 Grace to Draw Near through Jesus Our Sympathetic High Priest, Heb 4:15, Receive Mercy and Grace for Help in Need, Heb 4:16, Comfort, 2 Cor 1:3. Grace to Fast Not a "Trumpet Blast" but a Confession of Utter Inability and Weakness, 2 Cor 12:9... 🙌 Father, thank You Jesus suffered in all areas...
Replies
10
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,881
Messages
16,793,100
Members
649,453
Latest member
Plteamir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom