Got another job offer. This is a lady who ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

leona

Humble Servant of All
Got another job offer. This is a lady who says she has to persuade her husband because only he works.

Please pray this works out, that I get along with all the members of the family.

Pray that I will work there this week so I can make my rent.
 
God said 3 times in the Bible I will not, I will not, I will not ever fail you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly Father, I come to you today to boldly ask for your favor that I will be receiving a full time offer to my dream job in higher education. I pray that it will be a job where I can use the talents you have granted me, gain new knowledge, skills, and experience, while continuing...
Replies
10
Views
195
Prayer for the job offer for the job I interviewed last ### as I have been feeling quite down as I am lacked of money and work recently and Church had become an unsafe place already so temporarily I stop going to church as all Christian are like this and even worse and jobs are very hard to come...
Replies
5
Views
237
Dear heavenly Father, I come to you today to boldly ask for your favor that I will be receiving an offer to my dream job in higher education. I pray that it will be a job where I can use the talents you have granted me, gain new knowledge, skills, and experience, while continuing to look after...
Replies
9
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,220
Messages
16,797,253
Members
649,780
Latest member
Sliynarierdoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom