Good things shall come....

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

After a horrifying cold with all the problems it brought, we can expect wonderful things coming along. It is like a life giving promises that comes from heaven.
I am with you always, even to then end of the earth. So, let us all look to Jesus from Him cometh blessings that we will not be able to contain.
Remember.. One does not surrender a life in an instant. It takes time and effort. Think deeply. Feel Gods holy presence. That which is a life long can only be surrendered in a lifetime.

Happy moments, praise God.
Cold moments, reflect on Gods goodness.
Freezing moments. Rely on His warmth and mercy.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Painful moments, God will heal your troubled soul.
Every moment, praise and thank God for what He has given you.

Your Kingdom advance in our hearts, homes, churches, cities, states nation and in all the nations... Be with Government, Military and Law Enforcement, Fire, Rescue and EMT... Prevent accidents and keep evil from happening... Thank you each day’s getting longer, in Jesus’ Name...

For the name of the Lord is great and greatly to be praised. Let us all raise our voice to God almighty. His mercy cometh all along. Even though, I walk through the valley of the shadow of death.... I will fear no evil. For Thou art with me. I shall ever sing praises to the Lord our God. I will give Him glory to Him for His goodness never ever fail.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
When our heart is full of praise to Jesus, He delights in what we say and what we sing to Him. Cherish His heart till blessings flow down to your life. Stop comparing yourself with others, instead compare yourself with Jesus. What He did, what He said and where He went. Do not worry about...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I will bless the Lord forever more and give Him glory all the days of my life. His love, mercy and compassion will never end. He has come to give us life and life eternal in heaven. He said. Thou will be with Me in paradise. What a joyous description of Jesus own desires and wants. Gods...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Life eternal in heaven is what Jesus has promised to you and me as long as we live a holy and pure life before Him. Loving the Lord with all our heart, mind and soul and doing His will on earth. Being a light in a dark world. Loving your spouse and your children, praying for them to make it...
Replies
Views
  • Article
By the grace of God, by His mercy and compassion we shall be change for the better. Millions of souls who were heading to hells burning fire changed, and sought Jesus fogiveness, mercy and love. No one else can do this for us. Changed and be blessed and then we shall see Jesus face to face...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Such a lovely place. What a wonderful sound coming from heaven. What a peace is felt in this place. I can hear the voice of the Lord. My peace I given unto you, not as the world giveth you. In the presence of Jehovah, God almighty, Prince of peace. Troubles vanish, Hearts are mended...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom